Valued Contributor

I'd be lost without my Netflicks...

I love watching series epsisodes one after the other.  I am hooked on Orange is the New Black.   Now with many series I am waiting for the next season to be released.

Who else is hooked?

Now's the time to head to the barn where 17 horses will convince me that they are hungry.  They act like and look like hungry, hungry hippos.  My old girl Raven (22 year old solid black quarter horse) is looking fantastic!  Might have to get her out to show and have her come out of retirement.

Respected Contributor

Re: I'd be lost without my Netflicks...

Me too!  We have 3 more episodes left of Season 3.

We absolutely loved House of Cards and cannot wait for Season 4.

A sort of strange/funny/dark comedy was Lilyhammer with Steven VanZandt.  A lot of subtitles but a good show.

What else do you, or anyone else reading like to watch on Netflix?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I definitely enjoy it.  Even if I don't watch stuff on Netflix all the time, I think it's worth the $7.99 a month.

Recently I watched the entirety of Breaking Bad and I watched season one of 'Grace and Frankie'.  Loved that one and look forward to another season.

I'm about 5 or 6 episodes into the current season of 'Orange is the New Black'.

Every now and then I watch a movie, if they have it in streaming and it's something I happened to come across somewhere because of who is in it or reviews.  Mostly I watch shows I suppose.

Last year I watched all 100 episodes of '******/Tuck' and loved that.  I really missed it when I finished.

ETA - Really?  That's a bad word?  Sorry about that.  It refers to a show about two plastic surgeons and was a very quirky show with lots of great guest stars.  Starts with an 'N' and ends with a 'P.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I watched a good one called advanced age and another about Bill Cunningham. They are both about fashion

I am really looking forward to the Iris Apfel documentary

Honored Contributor

I forgot about 'House of Cards'!  I might be a season behind on that one.  Need to do that after I finish this season of OitNB.

'Lilyhammer' was also recommended to me some time back so I have it in my list.

Honored Contributor

I love House of Cards. Kevin Spacey is the best!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

LOVE Netflix!  It's always there!

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I can't wait until Bloodline comes back. The Daredevil series is pretty good but it hasn't drawn me in enough to binge watch like I did Bloodline. Probably because I'm pretty familiar with the Daredevil character and storyline. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

I just got it this year and am enjoying it.  I love British shows so I have quite a few to get through.  Its well worth the money!

Honored Contributor

I have a helpful hint for those who just use the streaming Netflix (as opposed to getting the DVDs in the mail) - 

I'm one who finds it tedious to try and type out a search on one of those on-screen keyboards or the one with the letters and you have to pick one letter at a time, scrolling across and down and down and - whatever.  

So what I do when something comes to mind that I might be interested in is to go online on one of my computers (full screen and keyboard! much better) and search the show/movie on the Netflix website and, since I'm logged in at that point, I can just add it to my 'list' right there and when I hit the TV, things are always waiting for me.  Smiley Happy