Honored Contributor

I could not get in at all yesterday

Today, first thing I got in.  I don't understand why this problem keeps occuring.  

Contributor

Re: I could not get in at all yesterday

[ Edited ]

Yesterday I couldn't sign in.  Additionally, I couldn't view anything posted beyond 2am yesterday.  I was prompted to sign in over and over again if I wanted to respond or like but still couldn't get in. 

Today I was prompted to sign in twice to respond here.   I lurk more than I post so it wasn't a big deal but it's good to hear it wasn't just me.  

Honored Contributor

Had the same problem accessing the forums yesterday.  First time in 20+ years.

Esteemed Contributor

I could not get on either all day yesterday.  Every time I signed in I was brought back to the main page??

Honored Contributor

I couldn't sign in either, then I noticed nothing was posted since early morning.  QVC has the most issues with their website than anyone else.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I could not get on either all day yesterday.  Every time I signed in I was brought back to the main page??

Me too.

Respected Contributor

No one could get in from 2 am to 6pm.  t was a Q issue.  Not even the mods cou;d access.  I emailed the Social Team and they knew about the issue.  It\s working now, so problem solved for now.

Honored Contributor

I did a live chat three times.  First time, she said she'd report the issue.  Second time (when I checked for any update), she said the problem had been reported.  The third time, was told they were working on the problem and to check back in 24 hours.  (that was about 3PM).  

Honored Contributor

Nor could I.  In fact I couldn't get in this morning either; had to restart my computer.

Respected Contributor

yes,I had the same problem signing in as well.oh well,I had alot going on yesterday anyway.all better today.everyone have a nice weekend!