Valued Contributor

Re: I can tell when my UPS driver is off

Well being spoiled by living in the City my ups driver beeps as he is pulling into driveway so that I go out and get packages. USPS main deliverer no problem but his substitute beeps his horn as he goes further up the road before my delivery. If I am slow in getting out there he keeps beeping in the driveway. Reminds me of the vacation movies. Oh I look forward to leaving here.

Honored Contributor

Re: I can tell when my UPS driver is off

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl

I am in a two story building and as long as I have lived here my normal UPS driver will bring the packages upstairs. My Dad lives in a 7 story apt building and most packages are left by the mailboxes

@mousiegirl wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I knew my Air fryer as well as a few items would be delivered today, I heard him drop and run, meaning leave at the foot of my stairs, I ran down and yelled for him, telling him deliveries are supposed to be to the door, not the lobby. The items were bulky and heavy. He was not happy and kept saying oh I don't want to block the door, I call bs, he is just to lazy to walk the flight of stairs. 

@I am still oxox  I have been told by UPS that drivers are told that packages are to hit the ground, not go to the front door unless they hve to be signed for.  Times have changed.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.