Honored Contributor

I can’t enter the sweepstakes on my husband’s phone

Our WiFi is out. Happens a lot and it’s been fixed plenty of times. I usually enter the contest on my iPad on home WiFi. Since there’s no WiFi I’m using 4G on my husband’s iPhone to enter. I was able to enter that way at least once. Then when I tried the next day the CAPTCHA kept adding more CAPTCHAS for me to do; which I did. You know; find the trucks, find the cars, find the traffic lights. Then it told me it thinks I’m SPAM. I’m not SPAM. I a real customer. Anyway, I reported my issue on QVC chat. The agent told me to try entering using the QVC App but I don’t want to. She said she has had some others with problems entering. Anyone fled having problems entering or with the CAPTCHA thing?
Respected Contributor

Re: I can’t enter the sweepstakes on my husband’s phone

I couldn't get past captcha using safari. finally was able to do it with firefox. I tried everything. I think it is a  glitch on qvc's end.  I have been able to enter all the past sweepstakes.

Honored Contributor

Today it says “Can’t identify your browser.” I’m on Safari, the iPhone’s default browser. They don’t seem to care about this problem. Have you told them? I tried to tell them.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I checked into it further in their explanation and it said this can be from your browser or from plug ins. I switched Bing browser on iPhone and still, same problem. I switchedback to google/safari and still a problem I checked and I have zero plug ind on this device.

Honored Contributor

I fixed the problem by enabling “Cross site Tracking” in the Safari settings on the iphone.

Respected Contributor

I guess, I am too old.

I have no clue about what you did.