Trusted Contributor

I live in NJ and was grocery shopping in Target today.  I passed the Valentine's display and swimsuits. C'mon!! 🤔

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I can’t believe it

Oh, I hate how the holidays and seasons are rushed.  I haven't even gotten to enjoy a snowfall yet and they are putting out bathing suits?? Ugh.  

It seems once they clear the shelves of Christmas candy, the valentine's boxes come out.  Next it will be the Easter bunnies!  Sigh

By the way @Lisa Y , waving hello to you from across the bridge in Philly.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think that is pretty typical. Valentines Day is another big  score for retail

Trusted Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Oh, I hate how the holidays and seasons are rushed.  I haven't even gotten to enjoy a snowfall yet and they are putting out bathing suits?? Ugh.  

It seems once they clear the shelves of Christmas candy, the valentine's boxes come out.  Next it will be the Easter bunnies!  Sigh

By the way @Lisa Y , waving hello to you from across the bridge in Philly.  Smiley Happy

Ugh is right! 👋🏻👋🏻

Esteemed Contributor

What??? No St. Patrick's day???  Slackers.

Honored Contributor

Christmas is barely over and they're starting with the next holiday.   It won't be long and we'll be seeing Easter Candy out.

Then it will Christmas in July again.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I saw Valentines merchandise at Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Target and Safeway.  

Honored Contributor

Well, Valentines Day is only 46 days away, so it is not too early for retail to start selling items.

Swimsuits and other summer clothing is being purchased by those who take winter vacations and honeymoon to warm destinations.  

Honored Contributor

At least Valentine’s Day is 6 WEEKS away, not 6 MONTHS ahead like they do with selling Christmas items. Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

I saw Valentine's Day candy out a few days before Christmas....