Regular Contributor

Easter decorations and candy already at the Dollar Tree in the So CA desert!  Hope it isn't from last year.......LOL

Honored Contributor

On one side of the aisle is V-day the other side is St P-day. It's no more crazy than CIJ.

Honored Contributor

I have no problem however with swinsuits out all year - many do winter vacations to nice very warm tropical climates and if we can't find new swimsuits in January or February then we're totally out of luck looking great on the Northwest coast of any tropical island!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Maybe it was a warning, if you eat the Vaentine's candy, you won't fit in the swimwear! LOL

Respected Contributor

I can't believe anyone is surprised!?!?  Retailers always advertise far in advance.  It's the nature of the beast.

Respected Contributor

I saw the swimsuits in Target and thought it was a display for resort wear.  This has often been sold in dept. Stores this time of year for those who vacation in warmer climates, take cruises. Etc. 

Trusted Contributor

Makes sense to me. Valentine's day is about six weeks away. Bathing suits are out for people going on vacation.

I'm not sure what people expect the stores to do with their seasonal area. They have an area specifically set aside for seasonal and they need to fill it.

Honored Contributor

That's the way retailers roll these days, I could care less, it doesn't tempt me to buy early or at all.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa Y wrote:

I live in NJ and was grocery shopping in Target today.  I passed the Valentine's display and swimsuits. C'mon!! 🤔

@Lisa Y   Many people take vacations during the winter in warm climates.

I don't mind the Valentine displays.  We bought something for granddaughter already.

So sue me already.  LOL  Woman Tongue

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Makes one feel like that are being played, doesn't it? Money, money...money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**