Esteemed Contributor

Re: I can’t believe I get so excited when I get a delivery of toilet paper

one morning back in April my DH got up at the crack of dawn and went to the store to try to find toilet paper.

when I got up that morning and saw 2 large packages of Charmin on the kitchen counter, it felt just like Christmas morning when I was a kid.

I had never been so happy to see toilet paper.

and so, it begins again.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I wonder how many people will add a roll of toilet paper to each of their Christmas gifts this year!!!!!

Haha!  They make great stocking stuffers!! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I saw a cute cartoon Meme the other day where the older character was talking to the kids.  It read something like There was once a time when toilet paper was so plentiful people threw it into trees."

IMG_0312.JPG

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

I can’t believe I get so excited when I get a delivery of toilet paper. In my wildest dreams I never imagined that this would bring me such joy. I just got a delivery of one package of 12 triple rolls of Cottonelle Ultra. I ordered two packages so I'm awaiting my other box. These 24 are equivalent to 98 single rolls of TP. Oh happy day. I'm as happy as a delivery from Ross Simons.

Now if I could just find some Bounty!

@Mindy D 

LOL!   I can't believe I'm reading this ..........    Woman LOL

I skipped getting my purple Cottonelle purchase two weeks ago at Walmart because I had purchased several bulky things, and they had plenty of 6 and 12 roll Mega rolls.  Well, a couple days ago, there was NOTHING in their TP aisle.  Can't believe I was down to my last package.   Couldn't believe it!    

Well, I left home this morning determined to get my preferred TP, no matter how many stores I had to stop at.  First store had none of my brand, but they had a couple good package sizes of Bounty, so I got some.

Moved on to a few more stores until I found some in the TP aisle .... big sign ... "one package per customer".  As luck would have it, the one package was a mega Mega pack .... 24 rolls of 284 sheets each, equalling 96 regular rolls. ($20.99 at Ralphs) 

So I got my Cottonelle and Bounty today ....  Yay!   I'm sure you'll get yours.