Honored Contributor

I can’t believe I get so excited when I get a delivery of toilet paper

I can’t believe I get so excited when I get a delivery of toilet paper. In my wildest dreams I never imagined that this would bring me such joy. I just got a delivery of one package of 12 triple rolls of Cottonelle Ultra. I ordered two packages so I'm awaiting my other box. These 24 are equivalent to 98 single rolls of TP. Oh happy day. I'm as happy as a delivery from Ross Simons.

Now if I could just find some Bounty!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I can’t believe I get so excited when I get a delivery of toilet paper

I have 4 packs in the extra closet we made into a pantry. I am happier over that toilet paper than I ever was over any jewelry. Just where we are now, I reckon.  

Honored Contributor

I wonder if TP shortage will make the history books when they write about the pandemic of 2020.  

Honored Contributor

I saw a cute cartoon Meme the other day where the older character was talking to the kids.  It read something like There was once a time when toilet paper was so plentiful people threw it into trees."

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I wonder if TP shortage will make the history books when they write about the pandemic of 2020.  

No doubt all about that, @Foxxee 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I can’t believe I get so excited when I get a delivery of toilet paper. In my wildest dreams I never imagined that this would bring me such joy. I just got a delivery of one package of 12 triple rolls of Cottonelle Ultra. I ordered two packages so I'm awaiting my other box. These 24 are equivalent to 98 single rolls of TP. Oh happy day. I'm as happy as a delivery from Ross Simons.

Now if I could just find some Bounty!

In these times, we all find our joy where we can, even if it's in a roll of toilet paper. Enjoy your Cottonelle moment.

Honored Contributor

What a difffe!!!rence a day makes

Honored Contributor

I wonder how many people will add a roll of toilet paper to each of their Christmas gifts this year!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D  I can relate.  I got a canister of sanitizing wipes for my birthday and I was so thrilled!  Best gift ever!

Esteemed Contributor

A week ago with my pickup I got 8 rolls of tp AND 2 packs of #2 coffee filters.  Like winning the lottery!