Esteemed Contributor

I didnt buy the TSV but it is a cute set! I just dont need it and Im thinking of Christmas gifts for others now, and cut back on Q shopping in general lately.

Enjoy your muk luks!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

I did. I tried to not order, but before I knew it, I had ordered the Ivory! LOL  Just kidding! I did give it some thought, and I believe It would be hard to get that many pieces for that price. I am intrigued  by the guantlet.

I hope everyone likes theirs when we get them!

Btw, I kinda wanted the Chocolate, but I decided for me the Ivory would probably work better

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

Ohhhh...I just looked and saw that it's the scarf/hat/gloves.  D'oh!  

I thought it must have been the jacket in the picture and was wondering what Found would do with a jacket like that, where she lives.   

They do look cute and useful.  I have a whole box of those things already, though.  Well, not so much knit hats.  But I love having lots of scarves and gloves.  It's fun.  I hope everybody enjoys them.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Ohhhh...I just looked and saw that it's the scarf/hat/gloves.  D'oh!  

I thought it must have been the jacket in the picture and was wondering what Found would do with a jacket like that, where she lives.   

They do look cute and useful.  I have a whole box of those things already, though.  Well, not so much knit hats.  But I love having lots of scarves and gloves.  It's fun.  I hope everybody enjoys them.

We get cold blustery weather during the day sometimes.  I have a couple coats heavier than pictured.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: I bought a muk luk

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

I got one of each! Two for us, and three for Christmas gifts. I've never had Muk Luks before, but I've always been intrigued. These should be great for the cold winter we're about to have. Smiley Sad We'll decide which ones to keep when they get here! Smiley Wink

I actually saw them in person at the QVC Studio Store last December...and was upset with myself for not getting them when I was there.   They had the gloves with the "gauntlet" that has the fake fur on them.   The quality was very nice.

I picked up the white for my son's GF for Christmas......she has a black winter jacket.  I'm thinking about getting the gray for me.....but I don't wear hats (flattens my pouffy hair.....lol.....I'd rather freeze).   I can give the hat as a gift I guess.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Kohl's carries a lot of MUK LUKS. (accessories, boots, slippers, sweaters, etc) Today is the last day for 30% off (TREAT30)

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Kohl's carries a lot of MUK LUKS. (accessories, boots, slippers, sweaters, etc) Today is the last day for 30% off (TREAT30)

Looking right now.  Thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor

I splurged today.  Got the black and the purple sets.  Then ordered a pair of their thinsulate-lined boots.  Tried mukluks last year and was very pleased.  But, they're predicting another bad winter.  Last year my hat, scarf and gloves never dried between shoveling/chopping and my boots pinched my baby toe.  Not going thru that again - hopefully, these purchases will do the trick!

Trusted Contributor

@foundinlv wrote:

I'm laughing so hard right now.

LOLOLOL!! 

NYUK NYUK NYUK!! 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

Re: I bought a muk luk

[ Edited ]

My order arrived today and it is really beautiful.  Very happy with my purchase.  Don't have the slightest idea how it got here so fast (UPS) as there was no tracking information until it was delivered plus my order for the leggings have not arrived and they were ordered shortly after I ordered the scarf and glove set.