Esteemed Contributor

Re: I believe I received an Easter miracle

God is good and so are his angels.... SO glad you and your dog are okay! And I believe they around us.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/6/2015 keeper of the koi said: Thank you for such kind replies. We had a lovely day yesterday.I hope everyone had one as well! My little shitzu is extra special to me ,he lost his sight a year and a half ago and had cataract surgery to restore it.He had a surgeon who was able to give his sight back with no complications. He has had diabetes for two years ,it is very tightly controlled.Husband is very severely overweight and diabetic, HB etc. I keep very busy caring for them. Been married 23 years,those two are my biggest blessing I have been given.When I think of what could have been lost, my heart drops.... So for me it is my miracle. Happy spring ,enjoy the day, Maryanne

Please come and visit us at the Pet chat forum. Wonderful friends I made there and some very informative information about the care of animals and we care about each other. We never met, live all over the globe and still we remain friends. So come join us you are welcome and give your little doggie a pet on top of his head from me. matty6 [aka Anna].

Trusted Contributor

keeper, I'm giving thanks that you, your husband and little dog all escaped injury. Such a blessing!

Valued Contributor

So glad you found that and all are safe!..........WoW!!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I would call it a miracle. So glad all is well!
Respected Contributor

If you think it is a miracle (as you know all the circumstances), then it is miracle!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Hoovermom said:

If you think it is a miracle (as you know all the circumstances), then it is miracle!!!

Ita!{#emotions_dlg.wub} Isn't that what luck is? A blessing or miracle!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West