Super Contributor

I am watching Bate's Motel.....

Norman was kidnapped and put into a box that looks like a coffin.....Norma just got home from her OVERNIGHT date ....next morning......no Norman...
Honored Contributor

Re: I am watching Bate's Motel.....

Gazelle, I'm a little behind. What is the drug dealer's brother up to?

Super Contributor

On 4/28/2014 SydneyH said:

Gazelle, I'm a little behind. What is the drug dealer's brother up to?

Not quite sure what you are asking....
Honored Contributor

Ok the episode where Cody leaves for her aunts house, they show Dylan asking the Blonde dealer guy not to go through with his plan. Can't figure out what the plan is...........

Super Contributor

Ok the episode where Cody leaves for her aunts house, they show Dylan asking the Blonde dealer guy not to go through with his plan. Can't figure out what the plan is...........

I guess I might not be up on this part. Sorry!
Frequent Contributor

It just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
Respected Contributor

On 4/28/2014 gazelle77 said:

I guess I might not be up on this part. Sorry!

To raid Nick Fords drug operation. Remember they think he killed Gil, but Bradley did it.

Honored Contributor

On 4/29/2014 nunya said:

To raid Nick Fords drug operation. Remember they think he killed Gil, but Bradley did it.

Ahhh, makes sense now, thank you......

Super Contributor

So the bad guy ( I am bad at names!!!!)... who's daughter Norman killed supposely... and who had the knowledge with the pearls and newspaper cutout given to him by his "helpers" IS DEAD THANKS TO DYLAN.... thus Norman has a chance now, otherwise the guy killed would have killed Norman anyway for killing his daughter.... I noticed in the previews for next week, Norman is out of the box---- so that kind of ruined the suspense for me ..... anyway, one bad guy out of the picture now, Norman off the hook, Norma is still a mess as usual.... Dylan has a taste for murder now and it will get easier and easier...

Trusted Contributor

I just got finished watching last night's episode and I just love it. What a great show!!!!!