Esteemed Contributor

Re: I am suffocating watching Shawn wrapped in a sweater and those heavy boots

Was a cool 97 degrees here today!   Heat index 115.  

Did I mention that it was hot???? Argh    untitled.png

Oh to waddle on the ice right now!!!!   ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Respected Contributor

It's 74 degrees here in PA right now, dropping to 63 in early a.m.  I think autumn is around the corner so the sweater I ordered might come in handy.  We slept without AC last night and opened all the windows.  And is was dark here by 8:15.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

It's 74 degrees here in PA right now, dropping to 63 in early a.m.  I think autumn is around the corner so the sweater I ordered might come in handy.  We slept without AC last night and opened all the windows.  And is was dark here by 8:15.

it is about 68 degrees here now in the baltimore area and supposed to drop to around 60......i sure do hope autumn is around the corner because i am pretty much tired of summer and the heat and the humidity. i have the windows open now and a nice breeze is blowing. i LOVE when the darkness begins at 5ish! cannot wait......

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/29/08/15/29081578d1fa8d4c39f2966955141e8e.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft   I grew up in Pa.  You can have those Winters.  My family is still there and all they do is complain all Winter.  I don't miss Pa at all.

Super Contributor

I like to see the autumn and winter fashions. Reminds me this hot weather won't last forever lol.

Honored Contributor

We have been in the upper 50's the last several mornings when I wake up.

I so wish we could open our windows but due to allergies, the ac has to stay on.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I love summer.  I don't care how hot it gets.  It beats shoveling. (I suppose if I lived in Arizona or Texas I would care!)  

Respected Contributor

Love her new eyeglasses - wouldn't look good on me but love it on her.