Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@RetRN  wrote: I think many people are sad today. This situation has been extremely difficult for millions of us for a myriad of reasons. I know I am grateful to be healthy and safe at this time. Counting my blessings. 

I totally agree. I am still saddened about the loss of my mom to covid 19 about 3 weeks ago. I am sorry you are unable to return to your country today but just be grateful that you are able to return if you could and not sick from that horrible virus. I'm bored as many are but staying in as much as possible to stay safe until this virus is under control. Counting my blessings as well, stay safe

@Goodie2shoes  Thank you for your condolences. I am so sorry for the loss of your mom, too, from this awful virus...and yes, in a place we had put them to be safe. So much is out of our control. God Bless you & your family too. May everyone continue to do what is required for the best for everyone, until this evolves and hopefully ends soon. Prayers to all those who have lost loved ones or their own life. 

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

@ID2 

You surelly dont know what I am doing, you are not in my shoe darling.

I am a QVC customer for the needs that I fancy at a very reasonnable price I may say so.

Other than  that,  as my income permits, I have been doing some charity work to abused women. It is not something I wanted to write here, but if you do trust you me, 10 per cent of my income goes to there. I NEVER wanted to post/tell people what I do, but you are pushing me @ID2 

So I do not take advice to where my money goes. Stop people advising me where to shop, you trully dont know what I am doing, QVC is my online shop where I fancy to smile ordering what I need.

I am in the middle to loose one of my shop this week so please ladies, stop ordering me what to do, my nerves are on a thread and I dont want to say something and regret it later to you!

So back off people from my shoulder, I need fresh air to breath. Gee, I am thinking twice now why I openned this discussion!

If you were in the middle to loose your shop, loose the couple that are with you for sometimes when his wife had recently a baby, and Covid hit your backyard with all its s@@@, you would be here advising ME where my hard money should go.

You have upset me now, are you content?

@Dinaki, it is best to avoid that poster, she is a very unkind person. Extremely selfish and self-centered. One of those people who claims to have the perfect life and makes fun of and insults others. Thankfully, there are many nice posters here to share with.

Respected Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

Todays is the 18th where I would be flying to Heathrow, then to Athens.

The stupid covid-19 came and knock our world's doors and I am here stuck in the US.

I am so angry today and my heart is crying. My suitcase is all packed up right here in my bedroom and it stares to me and I start having tears.

Unknown.jpeg

I am wondering now when:

a) US will open its borders

b) when UK will open its borders ( I fly through London)

c) I wonder when Greece will start accepting American citizens (MY husband is American and has to be with me)

today its the 18th and again, I would fly back home and I cant, dreams shattered, I am stuck in my bedroom with my suitcase looking fixetly to me!

edited

oh oh oh thanks to QVC, lets start buying things from the Q. It has so many things to choose at a very affordable prices when its SALES hit.

So lets wave our credit cards and shop 'til we drop Woman Tongue

I'm sure you'll get over it..  Most people have many, many more critical situations to worry about than not being able to go on a trip due to outside circumstances.