Respected Contributor

Yes, it's a cute top!

She looks cute in it, too.

I probably wouldn't buy this top for myself, because I don't think it would suit me.  

But it's a great design and I'm sure would be very popular.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Lilac Tree:

I don't blame you for being proud!

I love that top!  It is very cute and the color is beautiful.  And she is so talented and very beautiful herself!  

Thanks for sharing with us!

I am sure she is going to be a great success!!!  

@AngelPuppy1

I'm not sure how hard/easy it is to be successful in that profession, but if it depends on hard work, she will make it!  I hope I am here to see it!!

@LilacTree

I don't know either, but since she is dedicated to her craft, that is half the battle!  And she has you on her side so how can she lose??  I wish her all the best.  Thanks for sharing with us!!!   

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Lilac Tree:

I don't blame you for being proud!

I love that top!  It is very cute and the color is beautiful.  And she is so talented and very beautiful herself!  

Thanks for sharing with us!

I am sure she is going to be a great success!!!  

@AngelPuppy1

I'm not sure how hard/easy it is to be successful in that profession, but if it depends on hard work, she will make it!  I hope I am here to see it!!

@LilacTree

I don't know either, but since she is dedicated to her craft, that is half the battle!  And she has you on her side so how can she lose??  I wish her all the best.  Thanks for sharing with us!!!   

@AngelPuppy1

And thank you too . . . and everyone for being so supportive to my granddaughter.  When she comes in a few weeks, I am going to show her this thread. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree With all of the positive response to the top maybe she could sell it on Q and become their next big designer.

Super Contributor

LilacTree,

So wonderful your grandaughter is doing something she loves.Congrats to both of you. Wishing her much success.