Super Contributor

I am just confused with this muppets day and products...

Why???{#emotions_dlg.confused1} It is just so, how can I put it.... Awful.

Respected Contributor

Re: I am just confused with this muppets day and products...

Thank you for your opinion. I am sorry it bothers you so much. But now I can go on.

Honored Contributor

Well, you confused me. The Muppets aren't here today.
Respected Contributor

It's not quite clear to me, but I figured it will all make sense on the day they're on.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

movie tie-in merchandise

Trusted Contributor

It's a fun thing to do, have adult & child products w/the Muppets, & have the Muppets on too. As seen in GMA & later LIVE W/KELLY & MICHAEL, Muppets are as much for adults as kids. I love the Muppets - seeing the Swedish Chef & Kermit w/Emeril on GMA this a.m. was hilarious! Loosen up a little, have fun!

Respected Contributor

Muppets are now under the Disney Entertainment umbrella.

Respected Contributor

HSN was promoting movies as well as products all last year and the year before. Remember the OZ movie? Well, I guess the Q wanted to try what HSN did to promote some sells? Who knows? If you like a product, you'll buy it.....you don't need a movie promotion for that.

Honored Contributor

They'll be selling Muppets toys and promoting the movie. And I won't be watching.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

I think anyone 'bothered' or 'confused' or 'upset' really just needs to LIGHTEN UP! If you actually HAD a clue, you'd realize that the Muppets are for ALL ages, always have been! I guess people who think Muppets are only for kids also think the movie Ted was geared towards young kids because there was a talking stuffed bear in it! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I think it's GREAT the Muppets are on the Q if you can't tell already! Smiley Happy

Personally I feel sorry for anyone who thinks anything not 'grown up' enough for them is beneath them! You go play with sticks while I watch the Muppets!