Occasional Contributor

I am just about done with QVC

I see we are all having troubles with deliveries, returns, credits to our accounts.

You can't even get a CS Rep on the line.  

Sorry QVC.........I am paying off my QCard and shopping someplace else.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: I am just about done with QVC

[ Edited ]

@Pepper52 

Great you are cutting ties with QVC. 👍

Where will you do your shopping?

“Stay safe. Stay home.”

5625A1FB-F82C-48A4-882E-9B34B06F3CF5.gif

Respected Contributor

Can't count me in the "all". I've never had an issue. My deliveries have been fine. I don't order expecting a particular ship date. I don't buy clothes hoping they fit. I don't purchase expensive food. I'm happy with my purchases. 

Honored Contributor

Good luck with "Somewhere Else".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Pepper52 wrote:

I see we are all having troubles with deliveries, returns, credits to our accounts.

No, we are not "all" having any such problems with QVC. I am very pleased with the Q and with HSN. I can get help here if I need it, but I rarely do. 

Respected Contributor

Kachina624: there are many other places to shop. QVC's really not the only place.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy much here so that's probably why I don't have any problems--LOL!! I don't understand why anyone would continue shopping anywhere if they continue to have problems. There are a lot of choices. No need to stay with a vendor that proves to be unsatisfactory.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't bought more than three items per year from QVC for at least ten years,so obviously I've had no problems.  My alternatives are (primarily) Amazon, Ebay, Chicos, Old Navy and Landsend. Fair prices, timely shipping and real Customer Service.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pepper52 wrote:

@Pepper52 We can see what kind of friends some of these posters would make. Not good! Sometimes we just need to vent, as I see you needed to do. I would be frustrated too if I continued to have problems with all that you said, and  especially if I could not get customer service on the phone.

When I spend my money I want good customer service.

New Contributor

Customer service is terrible!  QVC SAYS IT IS BECAUSE OF COVID, BUT Amazon is not Gaving similar problems.  Have not been able to reach QVC customer service by phone for several weeks, but now on hold, waiting 1 hour and 23 minutes, still holding with music but no message from start or during wait about how much longer to expect to wait.  Huge product quality issues with food and plants, several wrong mdse items shipped.  Looks like they made substitutions.  Been a customer for more than thirty years, but this company has deteriorated.  Now we check to see if same or similar item is available on Amazon.  Can't wait til Amazon tv channel is running.