Honored Contributor

GOODBYE TO THIS COMMUNITY , WHICH I LOVE ❤️ SO MUCH!   MY HUBBY SAYS I AM ON THIS COMMUNITY FORUM  ALL DAY LONG, AND HE CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! WE ARGUED AND HE TOLD ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HIM OR THIS GROUP......

SO I AM GOING TO BE OFFLINE FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES WHILE I PACK HIS BAGS, AND CALL HIM AN UBER!   I'LL BE RIGHT BACK...

Esteemed Contributor

Umm...you mean you don't have 2 vehicles - yours and his?

(too funny)

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   I’m not sure if you’re joking, or not!  

If you’re serious, and your husband is feeling neglected...just post a bit less often.  Not a problem!   I could post here 24/7, but due to my schedule, tend to just post between 7-9 pm most evenings.   If that...

Esteemed Contributor

I'm constantly quoting QVC forums to DH

don't make me choose

I hope you 2 are okay

Honored Contributor

Don't leave. Make him pack his own bags. You have more important things to do.

@SeaMaiden  thanks for the Friday night laugh.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

😄🙂❤️  I saw this posted somewhere else... thought it was cute! 

Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

GOODBYE TO THIS COMMUNITY , WHICH I LOVE ❤️ SO MUCH!   MY HUBBY SAYS I AM ON THIS COMMUNITY FORUM  ALL DAY LONG, AND HE CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! WE ARGUED AND HE TOLD ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HIM OR THIS GROUP......

SO I AM GOING TO BE OFFLINE FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES WHILE I PACK HIS BAGS, AND CALL HIM AN UBER!   I'LL BE RIGHT BACK...

That’s a good one!!  Thanks for the LOL moment!!  😂

Honored Contributor

Ok..I think I’ve caught on now...Friday night fun!   Had a stressful week, and I can use some humor!

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

This post MADE MY DAY!!!!

MADE MY WEEK😇😇😇😇😇

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I’m glad it was a funny and not for real. 😅