Honored Contributor

47 for me.

Retiring in 2 months. Prayers are appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for the guffaw!  Loved it, @SeaMaiden , and, yes, you really had me going for a moment .... cracked me up!

(My hubby doesn't know I'm on a message board.  He thinks I play a heckava lot of computer games.  Occasionally he walks by the door and asks, "Are you winning?"  I always say "yes.")

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
New Contributor

Hilarious!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Thanks so much for the guffaw!  Loved it, @SeaMaiden , and, yes, you really had me going for a moment .... cracked me up!

(My hubby doesn't know I'm on a message board.  He thinks I play a heckava lot of computer games.  Occasionally he walks by the door and asks, "Are you winning?"  I always say "yes.")

@tototwo   My husband knows I chat here. I do not care if he knows....he can always pick up my iPad and see what I am doing...talking about. He does not care.

now my shopping.....that is another story!😄😄😄

Frequent Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

GOODBYE TO THIS COMMUNITY , WHICH I LOVE ❤️ SO MUCH!   MY HUBBY SAYS I AM ON THIS COMMUNITY FORUM  ALL DAY LONG, AND HE CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! WE ARGUED AND HE TOLD ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HIM OR THIS GROUP......

SO I AM GOING TO BE OFFLINE FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES WHILE I PACK HIS BAGS, AND CALL HIM AN UBER!   I'LL BE RIGHT BACK...

Lol!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Too funny!!! I like that solution and used it long ago when they wanted their underwear ironed!! Oh heck no 😲, it goes on your butt.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

DH even laughed at this one !

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaidenYOU are such a hoot as we say here in the deep south!  I felt apprehensive to read your post when I  first saw the topic headline but you are too funny.  Keep on posting and be a bright spot in my day.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

SeaMaiden--I have had 2 entire days of family problems & was feeling so stressed & sad. Thank you so much for your post! It made me laugh for the first time in days. I needed that! Smiley Happy