Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden: You had me there for a moment...Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL  

Honored Contributor

So, she's staying ?

Respected Contributor
I am laughing cor the first time today!!!!
This is a good one!!!!😁😁😁
Honored Contributor

Ladies, we don't have soap operas like those before us, LOL!!!  Nor do we stay on the phone all day.

We have made wonderful friends here.

Image result for heart emoji 

Trusted Contributor

Ha ha!  I needed that. We’re in LOS Angeles and another earthquake hit. Laughter is good. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I am here to say goodby

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden  Thanks for the laugh, I needed that tonight.

I'm just 80 miles away and we were rockin and rollin for awhile.  It's kind of scary and I've lived here most of my life.  

A good reminder to go get some more bottled water and stock up on more supplies tomorrow morning. 

I see on the news that a large family in Ridgecrest was all at home and someone smelled fire, and all got out safely but all their possessions are gone, including the house.  I feel so bad for them.  Power is out in Ridgecrest in many areas, and the gas company is out checking their lines.  I hear there are a lot of medical aid calls coming in. 

Very few have earthquake insurance, it's REALLY expensive and few can afford it..

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

LOL .... too bad he doesn't have his own message boards for sports  or whatever .....  the guy needs a hobby. ...  lol

Valued Contributor
LOL I knew you were kidding but even if it was for real, you’d be making the right choice!😄👍
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden...Thanks for the laugh, I loved it!!!!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate