Super Contributor

I am heartbroken over this sign

I saw a protest sign saying “Sacrifice the weak, Open TN.” I wish someone could have identified this person. No words can describe my heart break and disgust. LadyAlice 😢
Frequent Contributor

Re: I am heartbroken over this sign

NINTCHDBPICT000578811940.jpg

Frequent Contributor

There's another one that says "Fauci lied and Main Street died".

I work in one of the largest hospitals in Phoenix, trust me, Fauci is telling the truth!

Honored Contributor

I'm speechless.

Respected Contributor

@LadyAlice wrote:
I saw a protest sign saying “Sacrifice the weak, Open TN.” I wish someone could have identified this person. No words can describe my heart break and disgust. LadyAlice 😢

It may well have been a sarcastic point made by someone OPPOSED to easing restrictions.  Can't take such signs at face value these days.

Esteemed Contributor

This person might have a surprise at who is the weakest.  They could be condemning themselves and their own family and friends, who they may have mistakenly seen as "strong."  I can't wrap my brain around this kind of thinking.

Esteemed Contributor

@vsm wrote:

@LadyAlice wrote:

It may well have been a sarcastic point made by someone OPPOSED to easing restrictions.  Can't take such signs at face value these days.

There's nothing left to the imagination on this one; the message is clear.

Honored Contributor

Very sad to see. Lots of people filled with anger and hatred. So many people are trying to follow the guidelines and do things right, but they are at risk because of those who don't care, don't take it seriously, or enjoy being malicious. 

Contributor

I'd hate to be THAT person's grandma !! Someone should've taken hus/her picture so the rest of us can avoid him/her in the grocery store! Because you know he/she most likely isn't practicing good public health hygiene.
Esteemed Contributor

People are frustrated.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.