Honored Contributor

Re: I am grinning from ear to ear

@Pqfan wrote:

She is a lovely young lady.

I will be honest I thought when you said Sasha has been spotted I thought somebody’s lost dog had been found!😎

@Pqfan 

Ditto ...  what else could "we got Sasha" possibly mean?  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

Well not to start a war ,I am not into sports but the only football game I ever watched ,showed that Woody  guy ,punching a Mi player in the face, because he scored a touchdown.  How much meaner can you get than that?

@cherry 

You must be talking about Woody Hayes who coached Ohio State for, I believe, close to 30 years. I remember because I was watching that game and saw it happen. Don't remember all the details, but I remember he lost that job because of the punch.  Not sure of who they were playing, or the year, but I know it was many decades ago.

I can only say this. Unless someone has played, or been directly involved in a team competitive sport, they cannot fully understand the non physical emotions of that competition. Age the age of any of the participants has no bearing on what a spectator is likely to see.

Have no idea what the above post means. In fact, I don't really get the purpose or reasons for all the animosity by some contributors in this thread. 

You are "not into sports", I am not into college or who goes where, or for what. You probably know I am a twice high school dropout as I have mentioned it countless times over many years on these forums. Thus college, other than my State's Football team, means very little to me. 

Don't remember your original post in your thread other than someone you know went, or is going to a Big 10 college. I wish whomever that is well.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I'm not into people tht throw punches, either. A brute is still a brute ,no matter how you slice it @hckynut 

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I'm not into people tht throw punches, either. A brute is still a brute ,no matter how you slice it @hckynut 

@cherry 

=^..^=

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Well not to start a war ,I am not into sports but the only football game I ever watched ,showed that Woody  guy ,punching a Mi player in the face, because he scored a touchdown.  How much meaner can you get than that?

@cherry   He had a record for hitting/trying to hit/shoving/losing control many times.

He had been fined, put on probation, even fired.

Yet he was inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Such a fine example of sportsmanship.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh