Esteemed Contributor

Re: I am grinning from ear to ear

My brother in law and his son both went to Univ of Michigan. They went in very nice men. When they were done, not so much. I hope she likes it there and gets a useful degree.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

She is a lovely young lady.

I will be honest I thought when you said Sasha has been spotted I thought somebody’s lost dog had been found!😎

Me too!!   I thought the post was going to be about Sasha, her lost dog.  

Haha!  I thought the same thing too.  I used to have a dog named Sasha.  She lived for 17 years!

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:
My brother in law and his son both went to Univ of Michigan. They went in very nice men. When they were done, not so much. I hope she likes it there and gets a useful degree.

Owww!

My lips just puckered reading such a sour post. 🙄

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Owww!

@Ms tyrion2  Realistic, IMO.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I hope she enjoys it there; our nephew's wife is a graduate.

Rest assured she and her roommate(s) will not be alone. Secret Service or a private bodyguard will be living in a room nearby! I think the girls get Secret Service until they turn 18, but former Presidents can request an extension. Can you imagine being a regular incoming freshman and finding out your roommate will be the former President's daughter! Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It sounds like that says more about your relatives, than it does about the school..

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Owww!

@Ms tyrion2 Sorry.  These are the only two people that I personally know who went there, and the both have a certain "attitude" that is makes me not want to converse with them more than a few minutes.  I don't blame the school -- or do I??? Since my DH went to OSU, LOL.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Well not to start a war ,I am not into sports but the only football game I ever watched ,showed that Woody  guy ,punching a Mi player in the face, because he scored a touchdown.  How much meaner can you get than that?