Respected Contributor

Where on earth does one click to see items recently on air?  I don't get this new set up.---HELP!

Honored Contributor

Click on 3 horizontal bars on upper left, then click shop QVC TV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

it really depends on what device you are using and/or what browser you are using.

i am on a laptop and using firefox. i have a dropdown menu at the top right hand side of the page that says "shop qvc tv." the first option is "items recently on air."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny

The forum set up is not user friendly.  

It is not you.

Valued Contributor

Re: I am confused

[ Edited ]

QVC is not user friendly! Period. HOWEVER--- TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION- IN THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER- IT SAYS "SHOP QVC TV"--" Hover" over it and A drop down menu will give you options including Recently on Air as well as "watch qvc" etc.Then click on what you want.

Respected Contributor

@hennypenny, I just typed in "recently aired" in the QVC search and it brought it up.

Trusted Contributor

On my iPad I see items aired I click then a list comes up on the left I see what I click and then I scroll down and see the items. 

Respected Contributor

I really don't understand why they make it so hard to shop here.

Honored Contributor

@hennypennywrote:

Where on earth does one click to see items recently on air?  I don't get this new set up.---HELP!

@hennypenny

Check the zoom setting of your browser, some discovered if it was set above 100% if made their Q home page look wacky....mine looks normal I'm using Chrome and have the browser set at 100% and click SHOP QVC TV and there's ITEM ON AIR, ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR....

Now it may be different if you are on a tablet of phone.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Good morning folks,

thank you for all of your replies.

I am on a mac with safari.

The recently on air used to be in the pull down on the right but now I see that it is on the left. You first need to go to pull down with three lines and then go to shop QVC and then recently on air. 

I truly wish they would hire a decent IT company. This is nuts.

Oh, well, they are making it tougher to shop. Maybe that is a good thing. 

Have a fun day. 

henny