Super Contributor

My son and DIL had their baby girl. My husband and I are just over the moon!

One drawback about being a Grandparent is that you can't be with them all the time! LOL I am sure that feeling will wane, but my heart just aches to be with her!

My DIL wanted me in the delivery room with her, what a blessing to see my Granddaughter be born.

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations! That's wonderful news! Many blessings to you and your family!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

Holy Smokes! I am so happy for you. The best is yet to come. Congratulations to you and your family. And no, the feeling of always wanting to be with them will not wane, lol. My babies are teenagers and they are just so smart and so much fun and have such good hearts...I just want to be with them all the time.

Wishing you all the joy of being grandparents! So much fun!

Honored Contributor

Congratulations! What a wonderful new life you're going to have with a new granddaughter in it.

Super Contributor

Thanks!

Our Granddaughter has four Great Grandmas too!!

Don't hear of that too often. She is surrounded with love!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations!!

Esteemed Contributor

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

How exciting! Best of luck to all.

Honored Contributor
Oh what a joyous time for you and your family.... congratulations. ...how exciting!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Best wishes to your entire family on the new little baby who will be so loved by all. You have to be one special Mom that your DIL wanted you to be there to share this little one coming into the world. I can just imagine how very happy and blessed you feel right this moment. This will be a special Thanksgiving and Christmas for all of you. My cousin is waiting to have her second baby she was due Monday and she is still home waiting.