Respected Contributor

Re: I actually needed a blanket last night, it was great,

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

It had really cooled down about 8:30 last night.  DD said she was going to turn off her ceiling fans. I fell asleep watching TV, woke up about 3:00 am and it was pretty chilling.  I was tickled pink.  The LR window was open, no ceiling fan humming overhead, no  AC noise.  Yeah.

I know it won't last and the H*ll"s waiting room weather will return, but any break is welcome.

Lucky!  I'm envious.  Here is the Southeast, we're still cooking!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful sunny cool day here today. No heat, no humidity. Wonderful!

Honored Contributor

We were out last night, and I was actually a littled chilled walking to the car.

The mornings have been chilly too.  It's nice to open up the windows and not have the air conditioner running.

Respected Contributor

When I  first got in the bed I thought the ac was on and then I realized it wasn’t and the room was a little chilly!

‘Very nice!👍

Honored Contributor

Windows thrown open, ac turned off, no fan humming in the bedroom, all's right with the world - well not really but sleeping was good last night. The only noise was the chirping of crickets.

If it could be like this, 70s and 60s life would be good.

Respected Contributor

It was 56 degrees here this morning!  Sleeping last night was awesome!  I don't sleep well in hot, humid weather with AC blasting on and off all night.  Loving these cooler temps.

Honored Contributor

It was wonderful sleeping weather last night.  I had the window open and no a/c or fan!  If felt so good with that breeze coming and sleeping with my summer weight quit.  It's wonderful today too.  It's bright and sunny and 74.  I'm getting a nice cross draft from the open window.  It's so good to have the windows open and the a/c off.  They say 70 tomorrow and high 70's to low 80's next week.  

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Definitely enjoy every night like that!

Sadly, I’ve had years when I never needed a blanket at all. Hopefully, this won’t be one of them! 

Respected Contributor

Overnight/early this morning it was 59 ...... so refreshing!!

I'm always up very early to read and it's so nice to sit with the windows open wrapped up in a light blanket. Heart

Honored Contributor

Surely would be nice to know where some of you with cool temps are located.  A weather report without a location is pretty meaningless.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment