Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: I Woke Up This Morning !

@Goodie2shoes     

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!     GIF--emoji--FANTASTIC.GIF

GIF--Blue--Gold--Dropping-Confetti--Heart--Confetti--Stars--HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-TO-YOU.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday !

Honored Contributor

Happy birthday! But I'm a bit concerned with your feelings. You're 74 not 94. My goodness you have many, many more good years ahead. I just turned 70 and don't feel at all the way you picture your life. I hope you find better days.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Happy birthday! But I'm a bit concerned with your feelings. You're 74 not 94. My goodness you have many, many more good years ahead. I just turned 70 and don't feel at all the way you picture your life. I hope you find better days.

@ID2  I guess I missed the post where the OP complained about life not being good?

Respected Contributor

@  CelticCrafter wrote :

@ID2 wrote:

@ID2  I guess I missed the post where the OP complained about life not being good?

I was also confused by that statement !  I had to read my post again because I don't recall saying my life was bad !!

I am totally happy with what I have accomplished in life. I won't repeat what I said but I have no complaints and very blessed. I am a retired nurse with 45 yrs working and truly enjoying retirement. Drove myself to church this morning and back home and living my best days ! Woman Very Happy   

Honored Contributor

This may contain: a colorful cake with flowers and candles on it's top is painted in bright colors

May you have many more "Healthy" Birthdays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  Happy Birthday!

Valued Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

Belated "Happy Birthday" wishes!

I hope your special day brought you all good things!