Respected Contributor

@DeLaney   That's a pretty heart.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, @IamMrsG

It does my heart good to see you back to posting here, too. ❤️😊

Couldn't agree more with your words on our Jubilant. 💛 May her beautiful faith sustain her through whatever trials have come her way. May none of it adversely affect her health. 🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

@jubilant   Absolutley will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.  Thanks for letting us know you'll be out for a bit. 

Trusted Contributor

image.jpg

@jubilant - I'll be praying for your every need to be met, until we hear from you again, dear friend. ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers sent to you for peace and comfort...

Respected Contributor

May the Angels walk each step with you on this journey you are embarking on.

You will be missed and thought of and prayed for.

You do what you need to do. Take care of yourself and be gentle to yourself.

No matter how long it is, everyone will be watching for your return.

God Bless.

Trusted Contributor

Joining all here in prayer for you, dear lady, as you journey through some troubled waters. You're never alone, though it can often feel that way.

🙏🏼 May grace carry you safely and gently to brighter shores. Blessed comforting peace be with you and yours. 🙏🏼

Honored Contributor

@jubilant 

jubilant, whatever it is, I wish you a positive outcome.  I don't know why life has to be so hard.  My thoughts will be with you.  

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

So sorry for whatever difficulties you are going through, @jubilant, that will have you away from the community for a time. As happens to all of us eventually … You'll be missed, thought of frequently with much hope and affection and prayed for constantly, until your jubilant return. 🌼 

Thank you for your prayers for all of us! 

Honored Contributor

Take care @jubilant .  Wishing you the very best.  I'll be waiting for your return to the forums.... Smiley Happy