Esteemed Contributor

I Want to Wish Everyone a Very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving

Whether you are spending the day with family, or friends, or all alone, I just want to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

As for me, seeing as how this is my first Thanksgiving all by myself, I am going to have cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and pheasent for dinner.

I've never had pheasent before.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Super Contributor

Re: I Want to Wish Everyone a Very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

IMG_7696.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving! Let us know how the pheasant turns out.

(I never had it before, either.) 

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @Anonymous032819 . I hope you have a really nice Thanksgiving. The cinnamon roll sounds like my kind of breakfast. I think I've had pheasant in a type of wild "game" pot pie served in a restaurant in Gettyburg, Pa. many years ago. I'm making a turkey breast, etc. I rarely cook, so I'm hoping for the best. I'll be joined by my sister and my 2 wonderful neighbors who are a God send to me. Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

Sounds delicious, relax and enjoy your day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819 - thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. We are staying home again - too much traffic on I 95 and 700 miles to NY - nope. 

Your menu sounds good - I've never had pheasant and never seen it sold in the store. I have had goose and duck. Let us know how it goes. Does it require a lot of cook time?

Honored Contributor

I wish you a blessed happy Thanksgiving.  I will watch the Macy's parade, The March of the Wooden Soldiers which I have watched since a young age and still love and have a relaxing day.  Sometimes just having peach of mind and quiet is as good as being among many people .Either way, let's all enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819 Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to all.  Enjoy your relaxing day and pheasant is wonderful.

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

The first year (or two) of holidays alone are bittersweet, but you'll be fine with cinnamon rolls for breakfast and pheasant (delicious!) for dinner! Sounds like a lovely plan. Best wishes.

Money screams; wealth whispers.