Honored Contributor

Re: I Want To Be A Fly On The Wall!

@CrazyKittyLvr2 -

I think your great niece and our 2 1/2 yr old would be the best of friendsSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2   And she's a female!!!!!  I say go little girl GO!  And she's already lining up her people.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121   I remember my kids (now 46 and 50) having a play telephone.  It may have been Fischer-Price or Playskool.

I guess she thinks she should have what the older kids have.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

She also wants a little play vanity.  Dad told his wife, my niece, she is too young for make-up.

My niece explained to him she doesn't want real make-up, it is barely pink lip gloss, more like tinted Chapstick. She wants to put her "stuff" in the drawers and play dress up.  She is a 3 yr. old girl, it is what some of them do.  Relax.

The kid loves to dress herself.  Her favorite thing is a tutu from a Halloween costume and her favorite cowboy boots.  Versace has no worries for competition from her.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

If her 'look' hasn't already been on a runway, it will be soon, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

She is cute as heck and has the most beautiful natural curls. Her hair is to her shoulders but if you take a curl and gently pull it straight, her hair is to the middle of her back.

As girly as she is, she takes no guff from the boys.  There is a 4 and 1/2 yr. old boy too. She and the 4 and 1/2 yr. old are brother and sister.  My niece and her DH fostered them from when she was 5 months old.  They adopted them last November.

Their house is.................lively for sure.