Honored Contributor

Re: I Want My Own! I Don't want to share!

@Silver Lining wrote:

I must have my own bathroom. My house, apartment or other living arrangement must have a minimum of two bathrooms. 

I'm with you, there!    I wouldn't ever want to have to share a bathroom again.   

Valued Contributor

MY chocolate!

Esteemed Contributor

My own ice cream

My own bathroom/shower

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner 

Can't think of any offhand. There are many things we do differently, but it has nothing to do with sharing. Will keep thinkin!

hckynut   🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sounds like a story behind this interesting choice, do tell...

@LizzieInSRQ    For "starters".....DH snacking, and putting EMPTY packages back in the fridge...   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@Sooner 

Can't think of any offhand. There are many things we do differently, but it has nothing to do with sharing. Will keep thinkin!

hckynut   🇺🇸

@hckynutjohn Skates?  Stick?  Cat?  Do you have a cat that likes one of you better?  Food?  Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

Arrrgh. DH's Amazon Music account and Prime Video account have gradually gotten mixed up with mine. That has resulted in some very eccentric and eclectic song and movie recommendations.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ    For "starters".....DH snacking, and putting EMPTY packages back in the fridge...   di

Oh that drives me up the wall! Empty cereal boxes here, put back in the cupboard. Just...why?

I also agree with others about having my own ice cream. He eats it too fast and by the time I want some there's just a little rim left at the bottom, long abandoned and crusted with ice. I like to have my own pint so I know how much is there.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

If you want your own whatever-you shouldn't have to yell-just find a way to make it your own.

Some things are easier than others. Your own TV pretty easy. Your own bathroom not so easy.

In a marriage each partner should have their own money and they spend it as they want,but the other should make no comment. It sounds complicated but it is not. There is also a certain amount of trust involved.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Omg I had brothers who did that!!! So annoying, lazy , and selfish....made no sense to me, throw it out!!!