Honored Contributor

Re: I Want My Own! I Don't want to share!

In this house it's TV and snacks.   

Respected Contributor

There is really nothing I would not share with Mr4 kitties.  But, it is sooo much nicer to have our own tv's and our own bathrooms.

Mr 4 kitties is a bathroom minimalist.  Me, I like lots of my stuff and different flavors of shampoo, conditioner and body washes out and in my shower.  I figured he had suffered long enough so I moved myself and all my "stuff" out of the Master bath when my youngest daughter married and moved out.  I took over the bathroom that my girls used and we both love having our own bathrooms.

I do like to have certain snacks that are just mine.  I keep them stashed in the laundry room because no one but me goes in there!🤣🤣🤣😉😉😉

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner 

Nope. My wife quit skating years ago after I had my 1st heart attack in 2003. Out of our once 13 indoor cats, be now have only 2. Our oldest is almost 21 and we have to give her IV fluids every other day. Only Jasper our 7 year old cat and Lily our dog. They spread their love to both of us. Toby, was my cat. He died about 6 weeks ago. 

Food? Nope, she eats what she eats and I do the same. I make my meals, she makes her. Much of what she eats is not something I eat, but when it is, I make my own.

I'm still thinking!  Thanks for you suggestions!

hckynut   🇺🇸

hckynut(john)