Honored Contributor

I Want My Own! I Don't want to share!

OK.  Besides my own toothbrush I want my OWN:

Computer

Backup drive!  Do not back up YOUR computer on my drive.

Car.  And do NOT make the #1 seat setting yours.  Ever.  (The assigned #2 is a foot taller.  When I push #1, I do not want to be basically ejected to the back seat.) 

Apple Music

Little pillows on the bed.  

I was thinking we share most things, but some, no!  It's not much, there there are some things I don't want to share!  So do you have a list?  Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: I Want My Own! I Don't want to share!

I can only think of one at the moment and that is I really must have a 2nd tv in the house!  It seems men and women do not like to watch the same programs.

Our bedroom tv is mine!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

EVERY THING!!!!

Have had to share for 47 years-- that will a be  thing of the past---SOON!!! 

Honored Contributor

40 plus years  married. Can not think of one thing I would not share with my significant other. Not one. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I refuse to share my personal opinions and information with anyone identifying themselves as a 'pollster'.  Contacting me on the phone, on my computer, through the mail, or in person will result in being rebuffed. 

Honored Contributor

@Newgate wrote:

I can only think of one at the moment and that is I really must have a 2nd tv in the house!  It seems men and women do not like to watch the same programs.

Our bedroom tv is mine!Woman Wink

@Newgate  Amen sister !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Bathroom 😁. I want to get ready for the day without any distractions or interruptions😬.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Sooner I can totally relate to the car seat thing.  Same problem; number 2 is a foot taller than number 1.  Problem; if we're going somewhere in my car and we're working off my fob (he hates carrying his if I have mine), the next time I get in the car it thinks it's him.  Grrrrr.....

Respected Contributor

Be careful what you wish for.  He can have whatever he wants and so can I.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner - I can relate to the car seat adjustment, AND add the steering wheel! He doesn't even drive "my" car that much. It's really frustrating when I'm in a hurry and I'm peeking through the bottom of the steering wheel and driving from the back seat!  Smiley Wink