Respected Contributor

Re: I Want Cheryl's She Shed!

I love farmer insurance commercials especially the dogs ones.

Super Contributor

I love that commercial.   I agree Victor needs to tell the truth about what he did to Cheryl's She Shed!   Your husband has two sheds, so he should give you one of the sheds so that you can have your own She Shed.   Every woman deserves her own She Shed!

Honored Contributor

I think if your storing garden stuff and /or lawn furniture in it - it's a plain old garden shed , not a she shed. 

Honored Contributor

We have a large shed at home and another one at the Lake.  Both are full of garden tools and the like.

i have no interest in decorating one up to make a "she shed." Yes, we have electricity and lights in the sheds, but they are hot in the summer and freezing in the winter.  There is no way to keep bugs and spiders out.  We have had mice and squirrels in there too.

i'd rather have a nice room indoors that is heated and air conditioned and weatherproofed.

A friend of mine has a "she shed". It is in the back yard of her boyfriends house.  They live in different states and she comes up here to visit with him occasionally.  She has pretty curtains and a day bed in there along with a small table and some chairs...it has electricity. It is really cute....but mostly unused.

i like the commercial though.  It's one of the better ones.

Esteemed Contributor

A friend of mine had a crafting (scrapbooking) shed for years.  When her husband passed away, she sold her place in the country and moved.  I believe the craft shed stayed behind.  It had electricity and running water.

She put in a smaller one at her new place.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I love this commercial! 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Regular Contributor

Me too! everytime that commercial comes on I look at my husband and say "can I have a she shed?"  I dont know what I would do with it, but it would be cute!

Respected Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

@@SharkE wrote:

I like those mayhem commercials the best. Guy's cute, too

@SharkE, I love Mayhem too - really clever and well done.  Look up the actor, Dean Winters, on Wiki.  He's been through hell and back health wise.  He was also great on Law & Order SVU.

Yes! Dean Winters also starred in the series Battle Creek (one season only) and had recurring roles in Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Divorce. I've been a fan since he appeared in Homicide: Life on the Streets. I was excited when they moved him from Homicide to Law & Order: SVU when Homicide was canceled, but he was only a regular the first season. I was really happy when they brought him back as a recurring character in 2012.

Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

@@SharkE wrote:

I like those mayhem commercials the best. Guy's cute, too

@SharkE, I love Mayhem too - really clever and well done.  Look up the actor, Dean Winters, on Wiki.  He's been through hell and back health wise.  He was also great on Law & Order SVU.

Yes! Dean Winters also starred in the series Battle Creek (one season only) and had recurring roles in Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Divorce. I've been a fan since he appeared in Homicide: Life on the Streets. I was excited when they moved him from Homicide to Law & Order: SVU when Homicide was canceled, but he was only a regular the first season. I was really happy when they brought him back as a recurring character in 2012.

Gosh, I know him from the HBO prison series Oz (years ago)!

Honored Contributor

I want a she-she-ier she shed than Cheryl’s she shed!  A she shed at the seashore would be lovely!