Valued Contributor

I Want Cheryl's She Shed!

[ Edited ]

Every single time I see that commercial it makes me smile.  Cheryl's She Shed was great and I'm so glad it was covered by her insurance and she gets to build a new one.  And Victor, time to own up, I don't think it was hit by lightening (and I don't think Cheryl believes it either)!  LOL

We have two very nice looking sheds my husband built.  I told him tonight I want one of them for my very own She Shed.  One houses the ride on lawn mower and snow blower and miscellaneous stuff.  The other houses "junk."  My DH insists it's all good stuff.  I let him know he better combine all of his "good stuff" from shed 2 into shed 1 as I have serious plans for my She Shed in shed 2.  Thankfully, I'm married to a great guy who puts up with my temporary moments of nuttiness!  But c'mon, doesn't a She Shed sound like fun?!?

Respected Contributor

Re: I Want Cheryl's She Shed!

I adore State Farm's commercial for Cheryl's She Shed!!! It is some kind of funny. The two, no THREE, characters in it are perfect. It makes me laugh every time I see it.  

Respected Contributor

I have oneSmiley Happy.  It’s in the trees.  It was my son’s built by my husband, but it’s mine now.  I just have to shabby chic it.  

Honored Contributor

I like those mayhem commercials the best. Guy's cute, too

Respected Contributor

The "She Shed" is catching on. A few days ago I watched a show of a local realtor. They present nice photos of properties for sale, give the location, price and describe some of the nicer features of each place.  One of the places described had a large lot and they discussed putting up a "She Shed" because there was so much room on the acre or maybe it was even several acres.  It made me laugh!  That's the first time I have heard of a potenial selling point being a "She Shed!"

Valued Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

I have oneSmiley Happy.  It’s in the trees.  It was my son’s built by my husband, but it’s mine now.  I just have to shabby chic it.  

@GSPgirl, okay I'm a little green with envy!  But sister,I sure would love to help you with that shabby chic decorating!  Enjoy it!

Valued Contributor

@@SharkE wrote:

I like those mayhem commercials the best. Guy's cute, too

@SharkE, I love Mayhem too - really clever and well done.  Look up the actor, Dean Winters, on Wiki.  He's been through hell and back health wise.  He was also great on Law & Order SVU.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a really nice shed in my back yard. It has a window, a regular door, gutters, down spout, a porch and it's painted to match my house. My neighbor calls it my 'little house'. Woman Happy It's not decorated or anything like that but it could be.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have a really nice shed in my back yard. It has a window, a regular door, gutters, down spout, a porch and it's painted to match my house. My neighbor calls it my 'little house'. Woman Happy It's not decorated or anything like that but it could be.

@SilleeMee, is there anything in it?  If not, get on it girl and make it yours before someone decides it should house silly things like lawn mowers and snow blowers!  It sounds great!

Respected Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 I love that commercial...I told my husband I wanted a "she shed" he looked at me and said "she sheds"  I can have half of the "he shed" it withstands lightning better LOL...didn't think he saw the commerical...I'm done!