Honored Contributor

Re: I WAS JUST DISAPOINTED THAT DAVID DIDN'T RESPOND TO MY CONCERN REGARDING HIS DOG, RUBY.

@x Hedge wrote:

I saw your original post here inquiring about David's dog.  

Please go back and read the replies you received on that thread.

Hosts do not interact with posters on this forum.

He won't answer.   Period.

And shouldn't answer.

Respected Contributor

Re: I WAS JUST DISAPOINTED THAT DAVID DIDN'T RESPOND TO MY CONCERN REGARDING HIS DOG, RUBY.

The loss of someone you love, includes pets, is a personal.

Grief is personal and some prefer it to be private and left alone.

Respect the individual.

Leave the matter alone.

Move on.

Honored Contributor

@little missy 

I searched and found pictures of Ruby. Ruby was Meridith’s (Blue Jean Chef) dog and David Venable posted about Ruby on Facebook. 

Meridith has left QVC though and the pictures will be posted below for you.

Honored Contributor

C6569A46-4BC7-4D5E-AD86-54CA58BCD2A3.jpegEFF97F55-4A9A-455F-BE8A-29EAB1B25D10.jpeg4FDD5603-A399-420B-96A5-C5AE6CD78C06.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@little missy 

I searched and found pictures of Ruby. Ruby was Meridith’s (Blue Jean Chef) dog and David Venable posted about Ruby on Facebook. 

Meridith has left QVC though and the pictures will be posted below for you.

@little missy   Are you reading these replies?  You have your answer.  Please let us know if you've read these replies.  As others have said, the hosts are not allowed to post to this forum.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

If you do respond again, please don’t SHOUT...

Respected Contributor

If I remember right, Ruby was David's dog and I believe she was a boxer.    He used to talk about her many years ago when he and Jill Bauer were pretty close.   It was quite some time ago. I  believe it might have even been before Jill got married.  

Honored Contributor

@Illinoisborn wrote:

@Illinoisborn 

Some posters type in caps due to medical issues. 

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Illinoisborn wrote:

@Illinoisborn 

Some posters type in caps due to medical issues. 

@butterfly123, that is true but in this case if there is a medical issue it is limited to the subject of DV and the dog.

Like the majority of all caps titles it is just a my thread is more important than yours attention getter.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Maybe David would be too broken up to talk about this dog.