Frequent Contributor

I WAS JUST DISAPOINTED THAT DAVID DIDN'T RESPOND TO MY CONCERN REGARDING HIS DOG, RUBY.

I KNOW THERE ARE TONS OF VIEWERS OUTHERE THAT HAVE WATCHED QVC AS LONG AS I HAVE, AND SHOULD HAVE HEARD HIM SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HER.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I WAS JUST DISAPOINTED THAT DAVID DIDN'T RESPOND TO MY CONCERN REGARDING HIS DOG, RUBY.

[ Edited ]

I saw your original post here inquiring about David's dog.  

Please go back and read the replies you received on that thread.

Hosts do not interact with posters on this forum.

He won't answer.   Period.

Honored Contributor

Re: I WAS JUST DISAPOINTED THAT DAVID DIDN'T RESPOND TO MY CONCERN REGARDING HIS DOG, RUBY.

@little missy wrote:

I KNOW THERE ARE TONS OF VIEWERS OUTHERE THAT HAVE WATCHED QVC AS LONG AS I HAVE, AND SHOULD HAVE HEARD HIM SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HER.

@little missy   You will have to face book him to get a possible response. Hosts do not converse on the forums.

Honored Contributor

@little missy  Happy Wednesday 

Here is the link for your previous post

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/DAVID-VENABLE-S-DOG-RUBY/m-p/5393889#M133873

Hopefully, someone remembers Ruby and will post an answer for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@little missy wrote:

@little missy   You will have to face book him to get a possible response. Hosts do not converse on the forums.

Op was advised of this last week.

Respected Contributor

@little missy  Many, many people responded to you.  Why won't you listen and believe them?  If memory serves me correctly, the sweet dog would have gone over the rainbow bridge some time ago.  As we all know, our beloved pets have a limited time here on earth.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I'm sure that dog either died long a go.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been watching David for many, many years.  If he ever had a dog named Ruby, it's long gone from my memory.  I imagine there aren't many people concerned about a long-gone pet.

I think the OP is expecting David to say something about this dog while he's on the air, which really would not be appropriate.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Is OP serious or trying to be funny? That dog would long have passed on.

Honored Contributor

@little missy What part of "The hosts don't read these forums" did you NOT understand when you were told that on your original post some days ago?

The dog probably died years ago. Time to move on.