Honored Contributor

I Think This Is Worth A Chuckle!

So lately I've been spending a lot of time with my youngest daughter. Due to the fact that she demolished (she wasn't scratched, thank goodness) her car her Dad bought her new, she is buying a new car. I am paying for it. So, here's the funny part (I know, you are thinking 'Annabelle, spit it out'). Every time I see her she has a new beautiful purse. beautiful purses and you can tell they weren't cheap! I said to her (I swear this is true) three days in a row, "Little Annie (fake name!!) where did you get that beautiful purse". She said, (each time), "Mom, you sent it to me". They were beautiful big Dooney purses, Carlos Falchi (from HSN) and Iman (from HSN). Throw in many Coach (mine and her favorite) purses! This girl needs home insurance for the purses alone! You always hear from these designers how important the right purse is....well it must be right, because she looks amazing! She comes from work and is always wearing 2 1/2 heels. She is 5'10" so that looks good and she is very curvy! Anyway, the story here is that I didn't realize I was so generous! Ha! In the meantime I walk around with B Makowski purse that looks like it was in every War fought! It is only maybe 7-8 months old. Remember, I told you how the paint he uses on the sides of the straps peeled off? This bag is terrible! The motto of this story is that I'm getting me a new Coach purse and to heck with the price! Ha! Oh! Wait, I can't I have to buy a new car! Hope this makes you smile. I don't mind buying my daughters things (this one is 31 and not married). She cannot live (so she says) on $51,000.00 a year! She has just gotten (not started yet) a new job where she'll be making $65,000.00 a year! Yea! For Me! Ha!