Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Think I'm Finally Getting Over This Dang Cold!

I may try the Fire Brew. Thank you. Missed one day of work a week ago. Took care of sick grandson on first day of son's new job and bam. Granny's sick. A friend told me to use peroxide spray bottle and spray throat and nasal passages 3 times a day. I did. Sore throat didn't last long and I wasn't as clogged up as I usually am. Pleased with results. Husband takes the Nyquil cocktail but that stuff gives me nightmares. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Think I'm Finally Getting Over This Dang Cold!

[ Edited ]

@jeanlake wrote:

I may try the Fire Brew. Thank you. Missed one day of work a week ago. Took care of sick grandson on first day of son's new job and bam. Granny's sick. A friend told me to use peroxide spray bottle and spray throat and nasal passages 3 times a day. I did. Sore throat didn't last long and I wasn't as clogged up as I usually am. Pleased with results. Husband takes the Nyquil cocktail but that stuff gives me nightmares. 

@jeanlake 

It's not the most pleasent tasting stuff, but I take mine like I would a shot of whiskey, just toss it back and swallow.

I also add a bit of honey to mine, too.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.