Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Think I'd Be Considered "Low Energy"

@RedTop wrote:

Since retiring, I also consider myself low energy.   I have plenty to keep up with mentally and physically, but I just don't sweat the small stuff anymore.   I don't push myself to go at things at 90 mph, but still manage to get everything done without wearing myself out.  I retired early to enjoy as many days with my husband as I can; not spend my days cleaning house.  I don't do drama, and feel life really is too short to waste minutes you can't get back, worrying about things you can't change.   I get up every day with the focus to "just breathe", and let God lead me to the rest.   

I love your post,it fits me perfectly. Thank you RedTop and many more happy days to you!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Burnsite wrote:

OP is I think musing on a recent taunt from that man with seriously combed-over hair---the taunt being directed against a perceived rival.

Whew!  This was hard to do inside the guidelines.  Deep is not low energy.  I think of her as slyly, cheerfully, subversively witty.

So this thread is craptic?  I mean cryptic....and I get the comb-over person your alluding to. 

So would the perceived rival have jowls that get lost in a serious triple turkey neck when looking down texting?

I think now we're both outside the guidelines and I'm wondering if your original post is the one that was removed from the mods, but was picked up in a quote anyway.

I guess we'll see.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

But since I retired, I'm not in charge of making too many important decisions.

This is my OP.