Honored Contributor

I Suppose Charlotte Actually Does Favor Queen Elizabeth More Than Any Other Family Member

[ Edited ]

... at this time.

I know there have been lengthy discussions on the forum about whom Princess Charlotte most resembles, and I believe the majority thought that individual was Queen Elizabeth.  With talk of a third child for Prince William and his Kate, I decided to look up childhood photos of Queen Elizabeth.  The one below does show a striking resemblance to her great-granddaughter Charlotte. 

Queen Elizabeth

Image result for photo of queen elizabeth as a child

Princess CharlotteImage result for photo of princess charlotte's face

Respected Contributor

Re: I Suppose Charlotte Actually Does Favor Queen Elizabeth More Than Any Other Family Member

I think she looks like Kate especially her nose and smile. Something in her eyes reminds me of William. She's adorable! I've always loved that hairstyle on little girls. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I Suppose Charlotte Actually Does Favor Queen Elizabeth More Than Any Other Family Member

I love that hairstyle, too, on little girls!  Always love how she and George are dressed.  Classic clothing.  Love it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she looks much more like a Middleton. (Thank goodness!)

Respected Contributor

My daughter now grown has curly hair so that hairstyle never worked. I love the way Kate dresses them. They look like perfectly well behaved little ones. But that little smile looks a little mischievous. 

Respected Contributor

Kate has beautiful children...

Honored Contributor

She is adorable, and I think she looks like the queen.👑👑

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Cute, cute, cute.

Honored Contributor

Charlotte is much prettier,and more happy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Charlotte is pretty.  The Queen, unfortunately, never was and Prince Charles in such a dip.  The way he treated Diana, I cannot stand the man and I am glad Diana got out her story before she died.  

kindness is strength