Esteemed Contributor

I Shouldn't Put This In Writing But.....................

It is beautiful out.  There, I can't deny I said it about snow. I hate snow. Snow is a 4 letter word.

It started snowing in earnest about an hour ago. It is one of the heavy snow that hangs on everything.  The trees are gorgeous.

I say that as I still have power.  If that pretty snow takes wires down I will be saying other4 letter words.

For now, I'm going to turn on the porch light and go out and look at it.

Honored Contributor

Re: I Shouldn't Put This In Writing But.....................

I'm envious as I love snow.  It is beautiful as it covers our and Mother Nature's  imperfections.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I agree.  It's very pretty.  But when I think about my husband having to go out and get rid of it all, it kinda changes my perception.  And I don't DARE tell him I like it.  {*_*}

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Trusted Contributor

It is pretty to look at on the trees.  So hard to get around in though.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

It is beautiful out.  There, I can't deny I said it about snow. I hate snow. Snow is a 4 letter word.

It started snowing in earnest about an hour ago. It is one of the heavy snow that hangs on everything.  The trees are gorgeous.

I say that as I still have power.  If that pretty snow takes wires down I will be saying other4 letter words.

For now, I'm going to turn on the porch light and go out and look at it.

@CrazyKittyLvr2  .... 😂🤣 .. we should be friends because nobody can HATE SNOW more than me!! .... I don’t care how pretty it looks I HATE IT!!!!! .. ☃️

Esteemed Contributor

It is beautiful.

I work at home & DH is newly retired.  I'm trying to teach DH to just look at the beauty of the snow & be thankful no snowblowing or shoveling.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate driving in SNOW & ICE I won't do it!!
Honored Contributor

When I'm safely inside, and don't have to go anywhere, I like it. It's blizzard conditions, followed by below zero temps, that I absolutely hate. Living in the Great Lakes area, I've had my share of those winters.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE the winter and the snow!

Sadly, we don't get much winter at all anymore.  Smiley Sad  So far, the only snows have been just a smattering...enough to barely cover for less than an inch.

Some days it's 50 degrees.   Never used to be like that here in winter.

Respected Contributor

The trees are beautiful here too with the snow hanging on the limbs. The snow was just the right consistency to stick.  As long as I don’t have to drive on ice I don’t mind driving on the snow. I have my snow tires on!