Honored Contributor

To me, it is not a question of "relax" or "don't let it bother you", or "I never think about it", or "don't worry about a reply" etc etc.

I just think it is interesting that at times there seem to be a slew of these one time posts. And to some, they may never think about any of this, only thinking of these forums as not important or just to give information or whatever they are used for.

I just think human behavior can be fascinating and interesting. And on these forums I see things I may have never experienced so I wonder about it and it's nice to ask others how they feel too.

And many may not feel this way at all and not ever put that much thought into any of this. That is how different we all are.

It reminds me of how my father and stepmother would sit on the bench at the boardwalk while my sister and I would go to the arcade. He would say, you go on, we will sit here people watchingSmiley Happy And I thought how boring, what in the world?!

But now, I totally know why he felt it so fascinating. Human beings just are.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"