Frequent Contributor

My Jasmine was a beautiful dog.  I will post a picture of her with me on the boat in my profile.

Respected Contributor

Re: I Miss My Hutchmates!!!

[ Edited ]

Wow--small world, VOOTS ! 

Respected Contributor

Marp sydnie is as beautiful as ever. My avatar is her dance solo picture. She will be in 5th grade ..cannot be,I eve it. She is still dancing.

voots, congrats on retirement. I really enjoy it. 

I see bunny post on fb ..I will leave her a message there.

Frequent Contributor

Danky, Bristol, NH is near us. We are in Moultonborough. Essex is a beautiful town. I'd rather not name my town, but it's central CT and nothing exciting. I went to college in Middlebury, VT, so I'm a New Englander too!

Thanks for the congrats,  Syds. So far it's been like any other summer. I will really appreciate retirement when I don't have to start school in August. They are starting 8/24; seems so early!

Respected Contributor

I have always followed Bunny's journey. I truly hope and pray that she is alright and just taking a break from posting because it is the summer.

Thanks for starting this thread and reaching out......

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning everyone.  Yesterday was a hurry up and wait day but so far today is off to a great start.

I was having problems with my AC acting up and when I called for service on Monday I was told it could take up to three days before anyone could get to me.  Technician called late in the afternoon and fixed the problem quickly and under warranty.  Was nice to sleep in a comfortable environment last night.

I dog sitting one of my brother's dogs and while my crew isn't happy there is no fussing.  Guess they are finally realizing Sugar isn't a threat.

No plans for today.  Looking forward to a quiet day.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

Wow is it so great to see all the mates posting , it makes me very happy and I can use some happy for sure. So many unpleasant things going on in the family but with the good Lord's help we will make it through this too. Mr H is not doing well at all mentally or physically  it is putting a lot of pressure  on me but DGS is helping us with lots of things Mr H. or I can't do  anymore. However he is starting school in anoher city in  So Cal , he has a dream he wants to fullfill and we want him to follow that dream ,he so very much deserves it.

You "guys" are the best!!!!

Toodles, Nafey

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Nafe, so sorry that H is not doing any better.  Will DGS commute to school or will he relocate?  Hope all is well with him and that he is adjusting to civilian life.  Congrats to him on following his dream.

Have you given any more thought to you and the Queen going somewhere the day you will be without power or has that already happened?  I worry about both of you in that kind of heat without air or fans.  I would be sick.  Everything was a struggle without AC, including breathing and thinking clearly, the last couple of days and nights and our temps were no where near what you are expecting. I don't handle heat and humidity very well.  It is only the end of July and I'm already thinking snow lol.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Frequent Contributor

Nafey, sorry Mr H isn't doing well. DGS deserves to follow his dreams; I wish him much success!  It has been in the 90s here, and I think of you with 100 and wonder how you do it.  This morning  I walked the hs track with my friend and almost died. 

DH is at the dentist - our friend's daughter who is trying to build her own practice. When he gets home we are leaving for NH.  We are having guests starting tomorrow, so I probably won't post.  I really don't enjoy having sleepover company in our little house.  I don't mind having people over for dinner, but when I have to worry about 3 meals plus snacks over several days, it's a bit much for me. And I'm getting lazier and lazier as I age. 

Still hoping our our dear bunny hops in!

Regular Contributor

Oh Hutchmates I can't tell you how happy I am to have found you all. So very very glad. 

Just got got back from my annual Pearl weekend. Still fat and sassy too. Sons are both fine and I'm working hard.