Honored Contributor

Re: I Met a Wonderful Woman & Made a New Friend!

I wish you and your new friend @Its Me LuLuBelle2 many years of happiness.  So glad you found one another.  Smiley HappyHeart

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

LuLuBelle2  Thank you for sharing your beautiful story!  It brought tears to my eyes...happy tears.  I wish you and your friend many happy conversations together.

RubyNoel
Honored Contributor

People come into our life as gifts or lessons.How you reacted to your lesson of sharing kindness is a gift to that women and she must feel blessed to have met you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom An angel in disguise. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 A double blessing for her. A new friend and a chance to share memories of her husband with people who didn’t know him. 

I don’t believe in karma. If I did, I would predict that you will win a record lottery jackpot. And if you don’t buy tickets, you would find the winning ticket in a parking lot somewhere.  That’s how big what you did is.  

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

What a lovely random 'meet' that has obviously touched your soul!  I love hearing stories like this - thanks for sharing!

Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Wsmom An angel in disguise. 

Exactly, what I was thinking too. A real life angel.

I’ve met a few myself.

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations to you, your husband and your new delightful friend, @Its Me LuLuBelle2! So good of you to take this leap of faith with a stranger in need. Now I pray you'll be doubly blessed with many happy years and celebrations together. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 This post is so beautiful. Enjoy your friendship, some sort of magic brought you together.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

What a wonderful thing for you to do. I feel so bad for the poor woman who seems to be so alone now. How sad to have no family & to have your “friends” abandon you. She was certainly blessed when you came into her life. And it seems you are enjoying her presence in your life as well.