Esteemed Contributor

Don't know why it was removed but I looked forward to reading that thread today. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
QVC Customer Care

I am pretty sure that thread is still up. You can search "The Dow" and it should bring it up for you.

Have a great afternoon!!

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

Re: I MIss 'The DOW' Thread

[ Edited ]

It hasn't been removed.  No one has posted on it since last night, so it fell lower on the list of active discussions.  Scroll to the next page and you'll find it, if it is the one you are referring to.

I'm finding the Dow stuff rather boring already, even though I've been actively buying and selling stocks for the past several days.  The volatility is getting old........and fairly predictable.

For daytraders (of which I am not one if that means buying and flipping the same stock in a day or two), it has been a wild and highly profitable ride.  I'm making some money, too, but mainly by getting a few great prices on stocks I plan to hold.  That thousand-point downdraft was a special stroke of luck,  because I had some low-bid  orders placed and never expected to get them filled in quite such a dramatic fashion!

Respected Contributor

It was several pages back in Community Chat.  I just "bumped" it to bring it up to the first page

Respected Contributor

I just posted to help you find The DOW Thread.

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks , it's back.
Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.