Trusted Contributor

l love the State Farm commercial where the guy first says I'm never getting married and then you see him buyin an engaement ring , etc

Jessa
Valued Contributor

I loved the lion commercial!  Also glad to see my favorite made the cut for the top funniest:  the Doritos ad with the time machine.  Smiley LOL

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

I love this Fiber One commercial.  I actually bought a box of 24 of the lemon bars at Costco when they had a $4 off instant coupon.   These bars are really good!    I put them in the freezer for a different treat!

Trusted Contributor

That's (the Lion Fiber One) what I call a perfect (or purfect) commercial.  I just love their voices!

I hope it plays here.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

@betteb wrote:

Have you seen this new Fiber One Bars commercial?mini haha.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxbnG7hIJuQ

I loved this!  Thanks for sharing.  The hippo's response was priceless!!!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

OMG, Bette I hadn't seen that!  Thanks for the link, it is too funny and cute.  Well done, and creative.  Hahah, they can't eat just one of the Flamingos, LOL!

Respected Contributor

That's excellent!

As for the Fiber One bars, they ARE good, so good you can be tempted to eat more than one, but I don't recommend it....OK?