Valued Contributor

I have had a Sirius subscription in my car for 5-6 years. On the way home from a grocery shopping spree today was I surprised scanning the channels when I came across the Led Zepplin channel. WOW!!! I absolutely adore Led Zepplin and Robert Plant. I guess I didn't know about it because I don't subscribe to Sirius emails.

When I got home I checked their website and discovered they have 9 new artist channels, looks like for a limited timeSmiley Sad. There is one for David Bowie, another favorite. 

Honored Contributor

i really enjoy it also......would not want to be without it now.

my favorites.....

70s on 7

the love channel

all the holiday channels

the bridge

radio andy

some of the political talk channels

pitbull

soul town

howard stern

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Watercolors

Several Jazz selections

Symphony Hall

Motown Selections

Outlaws

Some of the beach music in the summer

Can't remember the exact titles for some of them.  

Valued Contributor

Love my Sirius/XM.  

My favs: 60's.   

70's

80's

The Pulse

The Blend

The Beatles (especially when Peter Asher hosts)

We have it in the cars and house and it has spoiled us for regular radio.

Super Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza @I also have Sirius radio in all our vehicles and I have been wanting to get it in the house.  May I ask what speaker you stream thru? Thanks.

Valued Contributor

@GAC65 - We have a music system thoughout the house, with speakers in each room.  This is independent from the cars.  But you can get XM through a Smart TV or your laptop and stream it that way. HTH

Honored Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

Love my Sirius/XM.  

My favs: 60's.   

70's

80's

The Pulse

The Blend

The Beatles (especially when Peter Asher hosts)

We have it in the cars and house and it has spoiled us for regular radio.

I had a sirius radio in my room years ago.  Loved listening to Howard Stern.  I am thinking of getting it for my car.  I would listen to music instead of news all the time on my car radio.  Where I live music stations are not good lol

Super Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza @Lucky you. I was wanting to have a speaker for my outdoor Ramada. When I call Sirius radio I get all overseas CS REP and never can understand what they are telling me. I will have to do some research on my own to figure it out. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

If anyone wants to save some money try this.  I just did and it saved me a lot of money.  

I have been paying around 20 dollars monthly.  So I went into my account and clicked I want to cancel my account.  Then it brings up CHEAPER options.

I had my choice of paying 60 dollars for a year or 29 and change for 6 months for the same plan. 

It was so easy to get a reduction.  That was around 180 dollars in yearly savings for me. 

Honored Contributor

@GAC65 wrote:

@Tessa Mendoza @I also have Sirius radio in all our vehicles and I have been wanting to get it in the house.  May I ask what speaker you stream thru? Thanks.

@GAC65 

if you add sirius/xm all access you can add the sirius/xm to your phone and/or computer. from my phone, i can then listen to it through my favorite portable speaker or ear buds.......i have a bose portable wireless speaker that has a great sound quality.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein