Trusted Contributor

Tonight (Sunday), CBS is running an hour long I Love Lucy special at 8. I still laugh at Lucy.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Thank you, for sharing I have never seen the X-MAS episode they advertised a few weeks ago. I am looking forward to that. I never will stop laughing at Lucy. They will never be another Lucille Ball.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

Hi Adelle - I'm a big fan too. I still catch them on the Hallmark channel every once in a while. Christmas and candy factory episodes. Yay! She makes me laugh even though I've probably seen all the episodes several times over. I love the episode when all the chicks ran amok and the wholesale meat in the freezer.

Trusted Contributor

It's hard to pick a favorite but I really loved the ""Pioneer Women"" where they had to give up modern conveniences.

Honored Contributor

I'll always Love Lucy!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor
Yes, the comics today IMHO, are not as clever or funny as the oldies. They did not have to use foul language or s&&&xual gestures. They are a dying breed or up there in age. MARTIE SHORT AND BILLIE CRYSTAL,VERY CLEVER AND FUNNY.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks.....I have seen all the episodes over and over and always enjoy them like it was the first time....CBS I get....so I will tune in....

Thanksgiving there was a marathon of them....unfortunately my Hallmark channel must be different then others as mine was showing Christmas shows....but nothing Lucy related...I was sooooooooooo disappointed....

Honored Contributor

I've already set my DVR- can't wait.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor
On 12/7/2014 qvcaddition said: Yes, the comics today IMHO, are not as clever or funny as the oldies. They did not have to use foul language or s&&&xual gestures. They are a dying breed or up there in age. MARTIE SHORT AND BILLIE CRYSTAL,VERY CLEVER AND FUNNY.

One of my all time favorite SNL skits is Martie and Billy as Kate and Ali.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
On 12/7/2014 circles said:

Thanks.....I have seen all the episodes over and over and always enjoy them like it was the first time....CBS I get....so I will tune in....

Thanksgiving there was a marathon of them....unfortunately my Hallmark channel must be different then others as mine was showing Christmas shows....but nothing Lucy related...I was sooooooooooo disappointed....

There are a few different HM channels. You might want to go through your cable guide and check to see if you have the others.