Regular Contributor

Re: I Live in the state of CALIFORNIA. What State Do You Live in?

Born and raised in small central Texas town. Currently in Dallas suburb. Same house for 42 years (added on once, remodeled once). 

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819  This has been fun and interesting learning about our cyber friends.  Thanks for starting this and giving me the idea on the other thread.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

South Texas......

Remember the Alamo

This is Bella, the OFFICAL Alamo Cat.....

Mighty Huntress' on the prowl, rodents beware | by Texas General Land  Office | Medium

@MamaWick 

The Texas Hill Contry is one of my favorite places...Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

So Calif for 47 yrs, now AZ

Respected Contributor

@AFWIFE Are you getting a soaking? We have had three and a half inches. Heaven after the long drought.

Stay safe!

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt   Bella is beautiful 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Wisconsin!  I am always Dreaming about relocating to Cali!

Regular Contributor

@hennypenny I think we got a total of over 7 inches over the course of those days.  It was great and I even took off work so I could thoroughly enjoy it while in my pajamas!  Hope all is well with you and yours!

Honored Contributor

@dodies wrote:

Hi Anonymous!  Saw your post.....I live in so cal now, Orange County, but was born and raised in Crescent City. Graduated from the nursing program at HSU....agree with you; one of the most beautiful places on earth, and, boy, do I miss my redwoods...and the fog...!

@dodies 

Hello, fellow HSU alumna. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@Anonymous032819----I lived in the Redwoods, went to school there. My Dad was a cop and would bring fresh made butter and comic books from the prison. My sister was born in Arcata, but we lived in Trinidad.  Lived mostly in SoCal,near beach.  

I moved to AZ, milk was cheap. That is what my Mom said to have me move here, at the right (ripe) old for life in a 55+community. I go to QVC garden forum and cry my eyes out for the beautiful gardens and flowers. ROCKS, ROCKS & DIRT, then more ROCKS. -----------tedEbear

@tedEbear 

I spent five years behind the Redwood Curtain.  Do you remember Luffenholtz Beach?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~