Honored Contributor

I LOVE U.S.. BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE!

[ Edited ]

We (late DH and I)  have been with them for more years than I can remember. Had an interaction with them today and this young man, Chris, was just a sweetheart.

There's a problem with something to do with online banking. He explained what's going on, that it wasn't me or my browser, and that it should be straightened out by the deadline of Monday.

I've always talked to lovely folks the few times I've ever had to call and always got the answers to my questions.

Just wanted to give a shout out to US Bank and their super employees.

Contributor

Re: I LOVE U.S.. BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE!

my husband works for US Bank and I'm happy to hear this!  

Valued Contributor

Me to,been with them since they bought out Downey Savings back in Calif Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@cactusgal Small world! I've been with them since they bought Torrance National Bank! I've been happy with them from Day 1.

Trusted Contributor

I've been with them since they bought out Charter One Bank several years ago. I've had absolutely no problems with them.

Respected Contributor

funny you should mention u.s. bank. we were just having a discussion about them. dsd, gets checks from her grandpa, on occasion.  written on a u.s. bank account. 

when she goes to one of their branches to cash it, they want to change her $5 to do it. 

It's their check, she has proper i.d.  smallish size check. seems unreasonable to me.  

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

funny you should mention u.s. bank. we were just having a discussion about them. dsd, gets checks from her grandpa, on occasion.  written on a u.s. bank account. 

when she goes to one of their branches to cash it, they want to change her $5 to do it. 

It's their check, she has proper i.d.  smallish size check. seems unreasonable to me.  

It has been my experience that when cashing a check at any bank where I do not have an account, there is a $5 fee.  This is true whether or not the check was written on an account at that bank.